***NEW JET ORDERING INFO***

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Jul 31 1998 - 15:23:41 EDT

Well All -

I have made an error .

when I first saw a post that Ray S. had sent me , I thought he wanted to
get in on the deal for a purchase .

As it turns out , Ray S. can supply us with the needed chips for only
$204.00 with no sales tax and he can get them to us faster .

Now normally , I wouldn't be so flip-floppy , but the major thing about the
deal with Fifth Gear was that they DID NOT TAKE CREDIT CARDS , and I know
that at least a couple of you wanted to use your plastic .

Seeing as how Ray S. WILL TAKE CREDIT CARDS and has an 800 number , I
think we may need to change direction .

So , see the forwarded message below and start callin' .

Mine is as good as ordered

I am truly sorry for all the confusion this has caused , and another thing :

Will you guys PLEASE quit giving me ideas for things to add to my truck !?!
Every time I here about something else I start trying to find the best deal
on it and then I get poor again !!

Anyway , sorry for the cornfusion .