JET chip ORDERING INFO!!!!!!

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Jul 31 1998 - 14:14:30 EDT

OK -

I talked to Ray Edwards at Fifth Gear in Doraville , GA .

The deadline for talking with Ray Edwards at Fifth Gear and placing an
order will be at the close of business on Saturday , August 15 , 1998 .

The total for the JET chips will be $209.99 for the stage II chip .

This does not include any custom made JET chips .

If you live in Georgia , you must add 7% sales tax .

Shipping will be approximately $10 or so .

The only major thing with this deal is that due to the fact that Ray does
not run a mail-order business , he is NOT able to take credit cards .

HOWEVER , since we can order until August 15 , this should give those of us
that were going to use a credit card time to beg the money from
someone......just like I do .

I can understand that some of you may feel uneasy about sending your
hard-earned cash to a stranger , but just to make you feel better , Fifth
Gear is only about 30 miles from where I live in the Atlanta area . If
needed , I will be more than happy to drive up there for whatever reason .

Also , if you are not using a check , I would strongly recommend a USPS
Money Order from the Post Office . They can be tracked very well .

1) Call Ray Edwards at Fifth Gear at 770-939-9966 (sorry,no toll-free) from
9AM-6:30PM Eastern Time Monday thru Friday and 9AM-5PM Eastern Time on
Saturday .

2) Tell Ray that you are a member of the Dakota Mailing List and that you
are calling in referance to the deal that he had talked with me(Jack
Hilton) about .

3) Talk with Ray about the specifics of your truck and he will determine
the appropriate application for your truck .

4) After you confirm your order , send either a CHECK or MONEY ORDER (I
would use a USPS money order) to Ray Edwards at : ATTN: Ray Edwards , Fifth
Gear , 4311 Northeast Expressway , Doraville , GA 30340

5) Make sure that the check you send in has the year , make , model ,
engine size and if possible the VIN number on the check (damn, if it
fits!) .

6) After the cutoff point for ordering , Ray will allow time for the
payments to arrive at Fifth Gear , get all the orders together , and then
place them all as one order with JET .

7) The JET chips will be shipped to Ray at Fifth Gear and then subsequently
shipped to the appropriate buyer .

8) YOU get your JET chip , install it , and by the following Monday , your
lisence has been suspended .

I am sorry that I couldn't get him to take credit cards , but if it makes
any of you feel better , I have to pay the 7% sales tax since I live here .

I just wanted to try and get the best possible deal I could find .

Anyway , HAPPY BUYING !!!