SCOTT-DEALERSHIP PLEASE!! RE: Electric Fan

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Mon Aug 03 1998 - 16:03:35 EDT

I've tried - but the best I can do is 126.40 for the fan/shroud and
the lower hose listed for $23 ?? (it was a different part number).
 The only thing I could find that matched was the upper hose (the one
I'm interested in). But I could only get MP stuff for 10% over cost.
 I got a discount on the regular parts, but not that great of a
discount. Anyway - what dealership did you get your stuff from, and
how do I get that nifty 10% over cost deal?

Gracias,

Tate

>:-)
>
>Actually it can be done for about $154 if you are wise, and about
30%
>less
>than that if you get 10% over cost pricing from your dealer like I
>do.
><g>
>I just checked and the 5.9 Limited fan and shroud assembly (fan
>module
>they
>call it, p/n 56022139AB) LISTS for only $48!! This is so low it
>almost
>seems like it might be a mistake but I ordered one, for that price I
>couldn't pass up having a spare. Especially since I'll pay closer to
>$35
>with my pricing!
>
>The upper radiator hose (56022166AF) lists for $53, but that
INCLUDES