Wheels/Tires for sale

From: WM96@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 03 1998 - 19:24:06 EDT

Since I'm planning on buying some new wheels & tires for the dak in about a
month, I'm gonna go ahead and start trying to sell my old ones. I'll be
selling 4 of the 15x8 aluminum wheels that came in the tire and handling
package with or without the 235/70 Goodyear Eagle LS. Preferably with. The
tires only have 6000 miles on them and have been rotated and aligned. They
have a little more wear than they normally would at 6gs because of that V8 we
love so much, and have a few scuffs but are still pretty good tires. Make an
offer.

Will