re:everyone ordering the GC 5.9 fans

From: bgbeaird@neosoft.com
Date: Mon Aug 03 1998 - 16:09:59 EDT

Jack,

I think only one person has actually ordered a GC fan so far, and I
haven't read if it has arrived. Unfortunately, I don't remember who that
person was, but I DO remember him posting that he would report his
findings. I too, am waiting the results. There should be some SERIOUS
HP to be had by removing that mechanical fan! If not, it WILL make the
truck quieter!! :-)

Gene Beaird
98 Flame Red CC R/T