RE: Fault codes 12, 27, 55

From: Edgar Perez (edgarperez@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Aug 03 1998 - 21:02:28 EDT

David, I had a similar problem though I did not do the code test. Turned
out the AIS motor was bad. Don't know exactly what it is but I was told it
controls the Idle of the motor. I wasn't an expensive part if you do the
work yourself. Also had the injectors cleaned while I was at the dealer.

>From the Cyber-desk of ............... edgarperez@writeme.com
'95 SLT CC 4x4 V6 Auto DDBC Extang Saber Tonneau