RE: Dynomax exhaust

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Tue Aug 04 1998 - 13:58:58 EDT

If I get the same exhaust as is on the R/T s I've seen, I will send it
back due to false advertising. The two R/T s I've looked under most
definitely did not have mandrel bent pipe. It might have been 3", but
from the manifolds to the tip, it was just as crooked and crimped as
the pipe on my 97 rc. I even brought it to the attention of one of
the sales associates at the dealership I was at. If the R/T s are
supposed to have mandrel bent pipes, then there are at least two
buyers in Dallas that will not get what was advertised.

Tate