Borla does not have long bed approved exhaust

From: Doug (bowermdw@ameritech.net)
Date: Tue Aug 04 1998 - 15:17:23 EDT

Hey all,
I just ordered a Borla exhaust from the Truck Performance Center. Dave
there had called Borla because I was worried about the exhaust with my long
bed. Borla told him they haven't tested the kit with the long bed trucks
yet. I told him to send me the kit anyways, because I am sure I can make
it work.
I am a little concerned that something will just not be right. Have any of
you with the 97 or 98 long bet installed the Borla 14740? What is there to
rig it up if there is a problem?
Thanks plenty
Doug