**ADDITIONAL JET INFO**

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 14:03:24 EDT

Just talked to Art at $ Wheel Performance .

The number is 800-471-7278 and Art's extension is 5105 .

He said he was sorry if anyone got the run-around by another sales person ,
but he said (and I can understand because of commisions) that sales people
can be very competitive in his office . '

He said to make sure you talk to him .

His hours are Monday thru Friday , 9:30AM till 6:30PM Pacific Time .

He also works every Sunday from about 8:30AM till 3PM Pacific Time .

He also works every other Saturday . I believe he said he is working this
Saturday as well .

The moral here is , DON'T ORDER FROM ANOTHER SALESMAN cuz they will f*ck
you up .