RE: Crower rocker arms

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@kp.org)
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 11:33:02 EDT

Russ,

Thanks for the info, Danny, just like his old man, is a good guy. I
didn't even
know they had a guideplate kit for the Magnums. I actually prefer
running
guideplates instead of rails on the rockers themselves (stability at
higher
RPM's). I'll be shipping a set of heads to Dave Hughes @ Hughes Engines
next week for work, (see what we can get out of them). I'd really like
to find
a replacement intake manifold (Magnum manifolds just don't breath) and
nobody
makes one. I don't really want to mess with the two from Mopar
Performance
because of emissions rules and regs. Once the heads, and intake are
done,
I'll select the cam and rocker arms (1.6 or 1.7) to match. Again, thanks
for the
info, I thought Crower was only doing the rail-rocker setup.

        Frank