Anyone w/ '98 CC 5.2L & cat-back please read!

From: Stephan Boianoff (sboianoff@mdc.com)
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 09:20:33 EDT

I am looking for a stock exhaust pipe from a '98 Club Cab w/ 5.2L. The
pipe I am interested in is the one that goes between the output of the cat
piping & the input to the muffler. This is a 2.5" stainless pipe approx.
20.75" long, flared on one end, no bends at all. If anyone has put on an
aftermarket cat-back and has this pipe just laying around collecting dust
please contact me direct & we'll see if we can work something out. Only
interested if it's in good shape - no dings, dents, etc. - discoloration from
use is fine. Thanks.

Steve
stephan.m.boianoff@boeing.com