Re: RE: Fuel Injection or T.B. ????

From: Jim Luyten (jluyten@whoi.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 05 1998 - 17:20:45 EDT

Folks:
I have a Dakota '89, 3.8l, 4spd/4x4, with a dead computer,
ECM 4379.927. This part is no longer available through the
dealers or apparently anywhere else.

 Help -- I am dead in the water so to speak - truck stalls/dies randomly, and
often will not restart for many minutes or longer. It's a great truck, but a
bit unreliable now.

Many thanks, Jim