Re: My hood came flyin' off

From: Chris lang (langcj@polaris.clarkson.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 05 1998 - 16:38:40 EDT

In my search for a new hood I came acroos a picture of one I like, but i
dont know where i got it from. The pic was actually on my computer but i
can't remember where i got it from its posted here
http://www.clarkson.edu/~langcj/hood.jpg
if anyone knows who's truck or where to get a hood that looks like this
please drop me a line....

Thanks all,

Chris Lang