front runners

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Wed Aug 05 1998 - 15:08:03 EDT

Well crap.....

Talked to a rep from Centerline today that said nobody would make
front runners for our trucks. He talked as if our trucks weighed
10,000 lbs. And their front runners would immediately snap if you put
'em on. Gonna go to a used wheel place after work to see what they
have for earlier Dak wheels. Weren't there some 6" factory alloy
wheels made - I thought they were made for quite a few years in fact.
 If anyone has two to get rid of at a reasonable price, let me know.
 Thanks.

Tate