Re: reliability

From: Thomas Vacchino (tommyv@thecia.net)
Date: Wed Aug 05 1998 - 09:46:48 EDT

Carl Bolster wrote:

> I am looking for a used truck and would like to buy a Dakota. However, I
> have been told (consumer reports for example) that Dakota 4WDs are not as
> reliable as their counterparts. Is this true?
>
> Thanks
>
> Carl Bolster
> chb5h@virginia.edu

Well Carl,
Don't know how much of a unbiased opinion you'll get off the list, but my
Dakota (92 v6 Magnum) kicks major ass in all catagories! At 91,000 Miles I've
haven't replaced anything Major, still get 20 mpg and I'll take on any
chebby, fiord, toyatcha, whomever is stupid enough to try!!! I'm all riled up
now!!!
Only mods on vehicle (so far!) K&N filters, Dual flowmaster exhaust,
splitfire plugs, 180 thermostat. I think you'll pretty much get the same
response from everyone else on the list.
 "psychonaut"