Re: SR-71 Bullet Questions

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 04 1998 - 22:49:55 EDT

enielsen@constantvelocity.com writes:

<< Anyway, we expect to get some serious track time at the end of this month
so
 we can assemble performance data. We'll keep you guys posted
 and I would sure appreciate your feedback, especially more analytical,
 critical assessments. It's hard to get a person to verbalize their true
 feelings when they're standing there, mouth open, tongue hanging out, hand
 reaching for the wallet.

 Hope this helps clarify!

 -Erik Nielsen

    Erik, thanks for the response, and cant waite to see those times!!
Eric