Re: At work or at home replys?

From: George Dorn (gdorn@newlywedsfoods.com)
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 17:06:08 EDT

Vanderburg wrote:

> I really enjoy this list, but I do have problems keeping up with the amount
> of mail. My question here is how many of you are receiving this at your work
> location?
That would be me !!! Kinda like everything else around the
office,management of time type of thing,sometimes just delete
stuff,sometimes read everything.I also switch back & forth from
the "normal" to "digest" versions,always digest over the weekend
but if I'm off for more than a couple days I'll unscribe too.
geo.---'89 Shelby Dakota #288