Throttle Body Mods.

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 19:18:27 EDT

General question, for all of you that have modified your throttle body.
What is the largest throttle body plates that anyone has installed.
Manifold
clearance will not be a problem (I can open up the manifold). What I am
concerned
about is the computer and what it does with the input from the Throttle
Position
Sensor (TPS). More air means less clicks from the TPS and nobody does
anything
with this part of the programming. I can map more fuel to account for
the additional air,
but I do not want to throw the computer "out of limits" on the TPS map.
The TB that
I will be working on is one off of a 1995 5.9. I don't want a "CHECK
ENGINE" light.
Let me know.

Frank