RE: RE: At work or at home replys?

From: Rhyner, Mark (RhynerM@emh1.hqisec.army.mil)
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 19:19:52 EDT

Gary writes:

Our Exchange Server at work crashes if you look at it the wrong way, so
unsubscribed a few months ago from my work address. We routinely receive
messages from MIS telling us to empty or archive mailboxes, for fear of
fatal crash...
----------------------------------

Ah, the wonders of Bill....

Actually, there is an option to store your mailbox on your machine (that
way your SA doesn't get on your case when it gets huge.

I went looking for how you do that but can't seem to locate it now.
Anyway, Exchange delivers your mail to your personal folder (or if
you've set up rules to subfolders within your personal folder) and then
deletes them from the Exchange server.

Mark R
93 5.2Magnum, CC, LE, slushbox, pigeon hauler
Experientia Docet
"The improver of natural knowledge absolutely refuses to acknowledge
authority, as such. For him, scepticism is the highest of duties; blind
faith the one unpardonable sin." Thomas H. Huxley