re: power pulleys

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 22:45:00 EDT

Brian,
Don't know if the hypertech 'require' a special belt, they just sell one in
addition to the
pulleys. I haven't checked into their pulleys much. I emailed them about the
PTM & they sent the pulley info. along as an extra. I just passed it along
to the list as FYI.

It would seem like a standard belt should work, but you never know what
enginerds might come up with for a little bit of marketing magic.

Duff
-------------
Original Text
From LEEFAM@SMTPGATE (Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian) {leefam@wcc.net}, on
6/8/98 11:37:
To: DAKOTA-T@SMTPGATE {dakota-truck@buffnet.net}

At 05:43 AM 8/6/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Tate,
>
>See earlier post.
>Hypertech is now getting into the Dodge aftermarket.
>Power Pulleys & belt for the Dak (Part # 3082 and 1098) $146.90 and $56.00
>respectively.
>This info. was supplied to me based upon my '95 Dak (5.2L).
>
>E-mail: sales@hypertech-inc.com
>For specific info. regrding yor vehicle.
>
>Duff
The Hypertech pulleys require a special belt? That really sucks. The
March Pulleys use a stock belt (I think). I would hate to have the belt
bust and wait 2 weeks to drive the truck over just being able to go to a
parts store and pick one up. Unless of course the Hypertech pulleys made
more HP, and then I wouldn't care.

Brian