Ron Rader-shipping

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 23:16:33 EDT

Ron- I can supply performance upgrades that are Chrsyler P-number
performance parts (actually-any chrysler part) and any Walker
exhaust part (dynomax systems) Unfortunately, that's all the
performance stuff I can get cheap except tires. If you need just a
normal replacement part, say like a rack-n-pinion, I can get them
cheap too.
  E-mail me directly or call me at work at Firestone (410-727-1434) and
let me know what you are looking for and I can get prices etc.
Shipping aint so bad, it's just trying to figure out the shipping cost
and getting a good price so you dont pay $20 shipping on a $25 part!
Patrick