RE: Re: Flexifans - Anyone tried them?

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Fri Aug 07 1998 - 10:44:45 EDT

This is only a guess and is absolutely based on no fact at all - just
the two brain cells in my head rubbing together and creating some

I think that the only advantage a flex fan will give you is weight
savings and looks. Won't cool any better or worse than the stocker
(will probably pull slightly more air at cool idle - slightly less at
hot idle). Since weight savings and looks are both important to me -
if you don't want to screw with the electric fan, I'd say go for it,
dude!

Tate