Dak Convertible

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Aug 07 1998 - 13:09:44 EDT

I think the convertible Daks were 88 or 89 and were only made for a couple
of years .

I bet that insurance killed em cuz I asked about insurance on one a few
years ago and I almost had a stroke !

As I recall , they didn't have a V8 in the Dak at the time they made the
rag-top , they were all V6s . (I think)

All the ones I have seen have been 4wd and have all been severley punished
. From what I hear , a nice un-destroyed original is hard to come by .

Jack Hilton

Black '98 R/T Club Cab

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html