(no subject)

From: Mitch Williams (panadalmis@unidial.com)
Date: Fri Aug 07 1998 - 15:14:22 EDT

This message is for Tate Strickland:
I'm the guy who was asking about R/T's from Texas. I've read enough to see you are from the D/FW area also. I live in Irving. How about emailing me direct at Panadalmis@unidial.com. I'd like to know where you got your truck. Make sure you've got your
email address on the email you send me.
Been to the motorplex a few times myself with my japmobile: 71 240Z. It is on that 4000 lb trailer I need to tow with the Dak R/T I
want to get. It's setup for road racing, but my last trip to the 'plex got a 12.30 at 115. Ha, no it's not stock, and no it doesn't grind
rice anymore.
Hope to hear from you soon.