Re: rice burners

From: RLewis7785@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 07 1998 - 15:14:50 EDT

In a message dated 8/7/98 12:23:18 PM Central Daylight Time,
hemi@mindspring.com writes:

<< Yes it is !!

 Most of them will NOT run that kind of time unless they have some heavy
 mods .

 I know alot of the Honda crowd here will buy a Civic and replace the stock
 motor with the V-Tec motor from the Integra GSR or something like that .

 I don't know how fast they can get em even with that though .

 Jack Hilton

I saw some Acura's running legitimate 12-13's at Houston Raceway Park. They
all had little tiny drag slicks on the front. I assumed they were on the
juice to run those times?

I bet those things munch those front drive trains.

Richard Lewis
92 LE CC, 318, Auto