RE: RE: Chivalrous Spank

From: Craig Baltzer (Craig.Baltzer@Anjura.COM)
Date: Fri Aug 07 1998 - 23:29:21 EDT

Just added a 3rd thing to my list

* Jerks who think that because someone else did a boner move, the best
way to respond is to do a boner move themselves.

Too bad the cops weren't around to cite you for something like reckless
driving George, I'd have luv'd to hear your version of that story. Grow
up and grow a brain. Oh yea, and the girl in the delivery truck was
prob. thinking "oh look, 2 male asshole drivers".

Craig