Re: Re: volume of list- idea for easier, reduced time reading

From: O26ON4@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 08 1998 - 08:48:57 EDT

<< If this list was broken down a little, into different categories then that
would help.
 I.E. Dakota's broken down by model year changes etc, so you could, pick just
 the areas you are interested in, or pick all. Sometimes when I drop of the
 list when it's overwhelming, I pop over to a Jeep list which allows you to
 do just that. It works real well. If this list keeps growing and growing at
some point it will become apparent.
 Just my thoughts.
 Glenn. >>
Glenn, I agree and here is my .02:
I would be happy if the mail were separated into (2) groups, mechanical and
tech tips (or something thereof) and the other could be general RAMblings,
<g>.
I personally prefer the mechanical info aspect of the list; meetings and get
togethers, etc. could be sent to the mech. list for informative purposes, but
the continuing general discussion of these meetings could take place on the
general RAM list.
Best regards,
Steve Waller in Houston