4-inch Nail

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Sat Aug 08 1998 - 10:37:59 EDT

Had a big scare last night. Walked out of the pizza place and noticed my
Dak's back right tire was almost completely flat. I was able to make it
down to the service center to put some air in it and I was able to make it
home. This morning, I walked outside and my rim was sitting on the
ground...Luckily, a service center was able to come to my house, take out
the 4-inch nail buried in it and patch it up. He said that the nail had
gone in BACKWARDS!! Only charged me $15!

Ben Vaughan

mailto:webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com
ICQ #: 558772