Re: A-518 article in HP MOPAR

From: RLewis7785@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 08 1998 - 11:55:28 EDT

<< How do you like your 92? Ever had any probs.?
 Boog
 92 318/518 4x4 >>

I Love it!

I bought it in 95 with 24000 miles. I've had to replace the rack and pinion
twice. The forst was the factory unit, and it blew a seal. The second was a
AutoZone Special Lifetime warranted - it leaked from day one, but not bad
enough to change for about two years. The new unit seems much better
(different reman. company). I also had a water pump go at abourt 60000, and
the Radiator went at 72000. All ok now. No real hills for a do-it-
yourselfer. Up to 76000 now.

My pictures are on the DML Pages - Take a look.

BTW - Sorry to hear your header story, hope it all works out OK.

Thanks
Richard Lewis