SLT (chrome bumpers) & Rice Rockets

From: Toomey2me@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 08 1998 - 20:20:41 EDT

Hey all,

Well I just wanna say that I can't stand all of the imports around here. I
live in Southern Cali ( Ventura County) and you cant go to the grocery store
without seeing or hearing one of these bumble bee sounding Hondas or Acuras.
It makes me laugh every time i hear there exhaust on full throttle. I only
have the V-6 with the drop in K&N air filter and love the sound my truck
makes.So far havent been spanked by one, but have whooped a few. . .

Well here is my question:

I was wondering if you can buy the chrome rear bumper, like on the SLT, or if
they have inserts where the black plastic is. Same thing for the front bumper.
I have the sport package, so the front is color matched except for the black
plastic strip acros the top of the bumper. Any one know any prices of hand?

Keep whoopin' them rice boys,

"2me"
97 RC V-6, only mod K&N drop in air filter. . . so far