RE: Battery question

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Sat Aug 08 1998 - 21:09:27 EDT

I've thought about doing this to my Dak - plenty of space to put it
under the frame - right rear. Only drawback is that you'd have to use
about 15 lbs of cable to get power back up to the left front of the
vehicle. I did this on my 65 Stang convertible too. Any better way
of doing this other than heavy welding cable running the length of the
vehicle??

Tate