Re: Headers!

From: W . Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Aug 10 1998 - 07:11:59 EDT

>Hi my name is Jeremy Holley. I am new to the DML. I have recently
purchased a 98' R/T
>CC and I am interested in doing some mods. I am very interested in the JBA
header group
>purchase. Any info on who I need to contact for more info would be greatly
appriciated.

Jeremy -

I think we mat try to do another header buy with JBA in about two or three
weeks . I'll call Jeff at JBA and see about it. I think by then we will
have a few more people in that want them again .

>am also curious if anyone has found out if MOPAR has released an
performance engine
>controller yet.

Nope , "No SBEC for you! Back of de line!" hehehe

W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@mindspring.com