RE: JET is O.K! was:**ADDITIONAL JET INFO**

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Aug 10 1998 - 09:55:11 EDT

Vincent,
if your module (stage II in My R/T CC) works as well as mine youll like
it. Didnt get to the strip this weekend due to other priorities, but
did get to drive the truck around. Lots better driveability (= more
foot down time) much better part throttle response.) No pinging, and no
clue about E/T improvement yet though...
Bruce