Re: DML Digest V3 #1078

From: Matt Wood (twood1@pheaa.org)
Date: Mon Aug 10 1998 - 10:43:36 EDT

My $.02 on this one was, I chose not to purchase the EW when I bought my
truck, but when I had to take it in for three repairs within the first 4000
miles, I told them that I really liked the truck however I really
questioned the reliability at this point and thought that under the
circumstances, they should give me the extended warranty as a sign of good
faith. Two weeks later I received the paper work in the mail.