Re[2]: RE: Engine Coolants

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Mon Aug 10 1998 - 23:18:16 EDT

>> I can give you're the scientific explanation but water is better at conducting
> Supposedly very Good Stuff, but I've never used it myself. Would not
> hesitate trying it out, and maybe I should, considering my borderline
> ping.

I used this stuff to help my minor pinging and it did help. Pinging
became rare instead of frequent. Now that I have the new radiator I
havent' gotten around to putting the stuff back in. I believe Summit
sells it for around 8 - 10 bucks. My next order from them will
include a bottle of it.

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html