Ordered a 99 Dakota R/T

From: Tim May (cutem@enteract.com)
Date: Tue Aug 11 1998 - 01:39:34 EDT

List members,

I just wanted to let everyone know that tonight, my wife and I went to the
local Dodge Dealership and ordered a new 1999 Dodge Dakota R/T.

Here is all the information on the truck:

1999 Dodge Dakota R/T Regular Cab 5.9L
Flame Red
Agate (black) interior

Here are the options:
HAA – Air Condition
BGK – Brakes 4-Wheel Anti-Lock
CLA – Front Floor Mats
LNJ – Fog Lamps
ANJ – Heavy Duty Service Group (includes ADH Heavy Duty Electrical Group)
GUR – 5”x 7” Power mirrors
AJL – Power Overhead Convenience Group (includes AJK Power Convenience
Group)
RBR – Radio AM / FM / CD Player
RDZ – Radio Controls on Steering Wheel
AJB – Security Group
GFD – Window Sliding Rear

The dealer could not figure an exact price since he was waiting on the
invoice price on some of the options. But once he has all the invoices
prices, I will be paying just a few hundred over! If anyone in the
Chicagoland area is looking to purchase a new Dodge Dakota R/T, drop me a
line and I will let you know where this great deal can be found!

Thanks,

Tim May
1996 Black Impala SS (For Sale)
1999 Red Dakota R/T (On order)