Re[2]: SBEC REBATE

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Tue Aug 11 1998 - 11:48:48 EDT

> Ok,
> keep the old one as back up. "just in case"!!??
> Does this imply that many of you have had problems with the new
> computer?
> Either in performance, maintenance, warrenty issues etc etc........??

I keep mine "just in case" I need to tow something, or if times get
hard i can swap and run cheap gas for as long as I need to. It's also
a great trouble shooter, if you have a problem then switch computers
and see if the problem goes away. I just don't like the idea of being
locked into premium 93 octane and not being able to do anything about
it which is how it would be if I didn't have my old computer laying
around. The $100 sure was tempting, but I'd rather have my spare.

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html
 Dakota Webring==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/webring/ring.html