Re: '92 Dodge Dakota Sport

From: Thomas Vacchino (tommyv@thecia.net)
Date: Tue Aug 11 1998 - 07:23:26 EDT

I also have a '92 Dakota Sport. I have LUND rear roll-pan on mine. It comes
unpainted (white) no mods needed other than a couple drill holes in the
underside of truck. All hardware included. My only surprise was that there were
no pre drilled mounting holes for the license plate lights? You can order LUND
through any speed shop, I don't believe LUND has a web site?
I'm also looking for a custom Grill so if you come across some one who makes
them for the DAK please let me now also.

"psychonaut"