Re: Possible changes to the '99 R/T

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Aug 11 1998 - 08:13:25 EDT

At 06:58 AM 8/11/1998 -0000, you wrote:
>>><< I just got off the phone with David Elshoff at Chrysler .
>>> >>
>>>Jack, who is this guy and what is his title?
>>>Eric
>>>

>>Hell , I forgot to ask him .
>>
>>I contacted another guy that was listed on a press release dated from
>>January and he forwarded my inquiry to David .
>>
>>I have his e-mail and his number though .
>>
>>It's a 248 area code .
>>
>>I'll ask him next time I talk to him .
>>
>>I think the other guy said he was some kind of public relations manager of
>>truck stuff or somethin' ?
>
>Probably 3rd floor janitor at the Warren plant ;-)
>
>Gene Beaird
>98 Flame Red CC R/T

I found the e-mail from another guy who forwarded it to David (Bryan
Zvibleman) .

He said that David was the Public Relations Manager for Dodge Truck .

The fact that he pushes a cart with a mop and bucket in NO way interferes
with his job function .

Jack Hilton

Black '98 R/T Club Cab

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html