Re: RE: RE: Hi po computers and emissions

From: W . Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Aug 11 1998 - 17:56:49 EDT

I like to refer to the EPA as I do other government entities....the Army
Corp of Engineers , Al Gore and his husband Tipper , Bill "I'm hot for
Monica" Clinton and his so-called "wife" Hillary that most likely frequents
lesbian establishments such as "The Other Side" Lounge in Atlanta and has
quite an extensive collection of leather chaps....OK , I'm rambling .

I refer to them all as the "Gistapo" .

Of course , when talking about Hilary and his henchmen , the term
"Feminazi" really rolls off the tongue .

>Frank writes:
>... (we can't hide from the EPA Gods)...
>
>The more appropriate epithet is "EPA nazis", not gods and definitely not
>Gods.

W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@mindspring.com