RE: what kind of antifreeze

From: Gary E. Klim (garyklim@snet.net)
Date: Tue Aug 11 1998 - 18:22:02 EDT

I'm not quite that thorough, but I do drain and replace a gallon or so of
coolant every 2 years with the same results. (I only average about 10k miles
a year) Kind of like eating your roughage to keep the internal plumbing
flowing properly... ;-)

gk

Gary E. Klim - Somewhere In Connecticut mailto:garyklim@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ mailto:gklim@harman.com