Re: Smokin' the meats !

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 11 1998 - 22:51:20 EDT

In a message dated 8/11/98 6:05:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
hemi@mindspring.com writes:

<< I just want to know how I can get the tires to spin off the line?
>>Before I installed dodges limited spin it wasn't to hard, but now I can't
>>get anything of the line (unless on sand, dirt, water, or snow)
>>It's a 94 cc automatic V8 What am I doing wrong?

 Ideally , you DON'T want the tires to spin .

 You give up traction and spend time spinning while the other guy is winning .

 If you just GOTTA make em spin , then try mildly
 power-braking..............I see a great future career for you working at a
 local Goodyear retailer .
 W . Jack Hilton III >>
Hey, spinning the tires,,,, isnt that why you put the "limited spin" in??
Eric