Re: DML:Gen II Valve Covers

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Aug 11 1998 - 22:15:48 EDT

>>> I think the Gen X Dak with the H4666 lights (non
composite) was a half year "fau paux". Does any one else know more?<<<

I read something in a Dodge Truck book that said something like this:
It came out in 91 in the LE package only. It was to allow room for an
optional V8 which was also only available in LE trim. It took the same
Headlights as the trucks from the previous years.
I think that it was a subtle redesign into the 92-96 daks we know...just
a thought. The 92+ trucks with the "work special" package also had the
non composites and plastic grills. I think they were only available in
White (work special, that is)....think I read that in a Dak Dealership
Brochure once while awaiting an estimate on a Speed Sensor...

-mike d.

88, V6, LE, 3.55, SlushBox, mods include:
Edelbrock Headers, High Flow Cat, Flowmaster 2 Chamber, K&N, DDBC (thanks
Mike!)
miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com

"Horn's broken, watch for finger" =)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]