Re: Fuel pressure?

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Aug 11 1998 - 22:07:34 EDT

>>>Having problems with the truck falling on its face when you give it
the
gas,<<<

my 88' does that. I don't know what's up, I've just been chalking it up
to the Tune-up that it needs. My truck struggles sometimes...always when
I'm trying to put the spank down on somebody. If you can find anything
out let me know, any help would be appreciated! =)

-mike d.

88, V6, LE, 3.55, SlushBox, mods include:
Edelbrock Headers, High Flow Cat, Flowmaster 2 Chamber, K&N, DDBC (thanks
Mike!)
miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com

"Horn's broken, watch for finger" =)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]