Re: Splitfire spark plugs

From: Tony Sarro (tonyms@acadiacom.net)
Date: Wed Aug 12 1998 - 01:07:52 EDT

I put them in my Dak about a month ago. My truck seem to run smoother and
it was really smooth when you would give it the gas. But know it is back to
how it was which isnt bad but i am not impressed with the things so I yanked
them out and put some Champion Truck Plugs in. Now it runs smooth all the
time. My dad was reading on a Toyota news group and all of them hated the
thing. One guy even mentioned that they supposedly run hotter than normal
plugs and can cause your heads to warp. Ouch. Good thing I was in the 30
day money back garranty period. :)
Tony Sarro
tonyms@acadiacom.net