Re: Re[2]: Possible '99 R/T Differences

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 12 1998 - 03:31:00 EDT

>Hey, I went to my dealership today, and I saw a Dakota that was yellow.
>>It wasn't a R/T. It was a SLT. I did a double take on it. I was
>>thinking, what the hell did they do that for? It is the same as canary
>>yellow. It looked ok. I wouldn't buy it. But if someone wants to be
>>original, that is the way to go!!
>>
>>Later,
>>Geoffrey
>>~~~~~98 DAK CC 3,9L~~~~~
>>

>Ever seen a Lime(Kiwi??)-Green 1998 Ram 3500 Diesel Cab-Only truck? My
>dealer has one, maybe I'll take pics of the strange thing.
>
>Brian

I guess that would be bad. But at least the Solar yellow Dakota isn't as
bad as a new Fiord Pustang color I have seen. Ever want to drive a
Tangerine colored car? That is what I am going to paint my Dak. I am
going to change it from the Met. Red to Tangerine. NOT!!

If anyone wants a picture of what this Yellow looks like on a Dakota,
let me know and I will go get a picture of it, if the dealer still has
it.

Geoffrey
~~~~~98 DAK CC 3.9L~~~~~