RE: JBA Delay attn Booger

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Aug 13 1998 - 10:40:29 EDT

eric et al,
The headers that I saw at the JBA factory looked great with minimal weld
spatter and good grinding.
On the same note,I paid 395.00 for a set of mild steel shorty headers
for my Jensen (440 chrysler powered) and when I got them I had to grind
out all of the exhaust ports, grind out the collector ports, go inside
the header and remove the cut off burrs from the 4 pipes welded inside
the collector, resurface the flange and then send them out to JET HOT
for a 175.00 coating. I was Pissed too! I called S&S (the header
manufacturer) and they said that this was normal but they would replace
them if I wanted them to. Since I had already "fixed" them I declined
their offer. Hopefully JBA will extend the same. I still havnt put the
Jensen's headers on so I dont even know if they fit yet...after that
experience I really thought the JBA way would be better. They have a
good rep here in San Diego.
Bruce "disappointed" Bridges