idle issues

From: Thomas Vacchino (tommyv@thecia.net)
Date: Thu Aug 13 1998 - 07:09:39 EDT

I'll try to make this explanation short (ya right!)
My 92 v-6 revs alot @ idle when I depress the clutch and take foot off
gas.
It's ok when I start it up idle around 600-800 rpm. But if I'm cruising
or in stop n go traffic, it will fluxuate reving up to about 1000 rpm
and then dropping down to normal idle. My foot is no where near the gas
peddle either. It will do this if I'm just letting the truck roll in
first and step on the clutch or if I'm cruising at speed and take my
foot off the gas and then depress the clutch???..........any thoughts?
ya THAT was short!!

"psychonaut"