Re: Ram Logo Sticker

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Wed Aug 12 1998 - 23:06:28 EDT

>On Michael Clarks's Spank List there is a Ram Logo with a FEAR THIS
>>written on it... is this and available sticker? iF so, where can I get
>>one?
>>--
I have one of those on my truck at the top of the back window. It's on the
sliding part. Anyhow, I printed a copy out and gave it to a local decal
maker. He made a copy w/ the Fear This in white, so it shows up better(I
have tinted windows). It cost $15, and is made of vinyl. It has a 5 year
warranty. The shop has moved, but is still in business. If you want one,
I can go see if they can make another one. Oh yeah, the size is 4" x 4"
(I think??). Good quality, too.

Look at the crappy pic. Again, another digital camera pic of a photograph.

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/4878/dakwin.jpg

Brian