Mail I sent

From: JHambleton@diabloresearch.com
Date: Wed Aug 12 1998 - 16:53:58 EDT

I am not a Prankster, or anything else, other than a new member. I sent
this before I was actually subscribed.

I own a 1996 Dakota Sport Club Cab 318V8, 4spd Auto. I have installed a
Jacobs Omni Pak, driving lights, a 14" open air filter, 255/60X15's on
Modular wheels. I've taken the funky stripe off the sides. The truck
came with a receiver type tow hitch, and a bedliner.

The stock chrome wheels and 215/75X15 tires were totally inadequate for
my use. I'm offering them because someone my need a spare set, or you
may have the "low end" steel wheels and want to upgrade. You can fit a
235/60 X15 tire on the stock wheels.

So if you are interested, give me a shout. I'm in Northern California.
I'll arrange shipping any where you'd like. By the way these aren't
free, I'd like to sell them, so make an offer.

Jon H.